Home » Pokerroomreviews Aspx » 888poker 2
Ratings9/10

  • 2938 Active Players
  • 186 Active Tables
  • Not Open tzo US Players

 

Pros and Cons

  • Pros
  • Pellentesque rutrum
  • Malesuada justo sit
  • Quisque sed ipsum
  • Cons
  • Pellentesque rutrum
  • Malesuada justo sit
  • Quisque sed ipsum

Great guaranteed tournaments!

$8 instant no-deposit bonus for PokerABCs players!

100% up to $800

 

888Poker – Full Review

Enjoy generous bonuses and promotions. 888 poker has a strong reputation and is one of the oldest online poker sites. There is great game variety of games and it is easy to get started. YOu can either download the software or play from the flash software.
 
All first time depositors at 888Poker.com receive a 100% up to $600/€400/£400 + $8/€6/£5 FREE bonus. To redeem the bonus, visit 888 Poker through the special link below. Visit 888Poker.com for the 100% up to $600/€400/£400 + $8/€6/£5 FREE bonus + Freerolls!
 
Instantly recieve 25% of the bonus up front. You can get the remaining 75% you have to play for real money and earn bonus points. The site features great free rolls and great freerolls. When you sign up and play for real money you start to earn points. The sites VIP program encourages customer loyalty by rewarding them.
 
Most play low to mid stake no limit Texas Hold’em. The site has a strong European player base and is busy all hours. Note that this site has had years to attract poker professionals so expect some competition. Still the site is known for loose players.
 
Low buy-in players will be happy to know that there are buy-ins for as low as $1. There are buy-in events of $15 that guarantee 10,000. On Sundays there is a guarantted $100,000 prize pool. Speed sit and go tournaments are available too where action time is limited to 10 sec.
 
The software has really improved over time. 3d graphics, increased user friendliness and faster load times have improved the software. An excellent feature is that you can choose to download the software or play the flash version.
 
The customer support team at 888 Poker is friendly and knowledgeable. Support is provided by telephone, email, or live chat. Visit 888Poker.com and click on the help button to get many of your questions answered. Telephone support is not toll free at this time.

Score
Software & Graphics 8
Ring Game Traffic 8
Tournament Traffic 8
Rake 7
Soft Competition 8
Game Variety 8
Sign-Up Bonus 9
Loyalty Bonus & Promotions 8
Support 8
FInancial Security 9
Deposit & Withdrawal 8
Information
Name 888Poker
Website www.888poker.com
Established 2002
Country Gibraltar
Auditor PWC
Players 10000
Email support@888poker.com
Telephone 1-800-231-1265
Bonus Information
Deposit Bonus $888
Bonus Match 100%
Referral Bonus $50
Support Quality
24/7 Support Yes
Web site FAQ Yes
Support Features Phone, Chat & E-mail
Email Confirmation No
Speed Fast
Knowledge Very Good
Friendliness 75%
NETeller Payout Time 72 Hours
Withdrawal Smoothness 90%